Timberland Womens Hiking Boots ,AU37908 - Timberland Chocorua Trail With Gore Tex Membrane Brown Womens Hiking Boots | 100% quality guarantee,Discount
- The Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane from Timberland® is just perfect for day hikes and all other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper.
- Padded collar and tongue with adjustable lace-up closure.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed offers additional comfort.
- Cup and plate midsole system acts as a shank, the cup holds the heel and the footbed to the ball of the foot.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.